Going Out Of Business Sale


 In light of what has transpired over the last 7 months or so, I’ve kind of had an epiphany.  Turns out, I really am a shitty person for engaging in petty retaliatory arguments with other blogs. 

I don’t believe this is recoverable and it is with a heavy heart that I announce the closure of Fifty’s Saloon…again. I will keep this article up for the next 7 days while people make arrangements to head out to other blogs. 

For those of you that have been impacted by my shenanigans, I apologize. Who knows? Maybe someone can convince me to keep it around for a little while longer, but I need a break. Plus, the cross-site fighting is boring as fuck. It was funny at first, but I think real people are being hurt by it and I don’t want anyone to be hurt. The videos and articles were supposed to be funny, but some people took them seriously and I didn’t anticipate that. No one should ever take anything I posted seriously.  I opened this place as a joke and I didn’t intend for the saloon to be used as my own private battlefield. 

Fifty Out.